All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 36 Slots
Nestled in the laps of the enchanting meadows and the evergreen forest area of Chopta lies our quaint picturesque Nest. Our camp is inspired by our surrounding nature’s enormity, mystery and enthralling beauty. An amalgamation of comfort, delight, adventure and ambience is what we aim to offer our travelers. Spread over 5000 sq.meters this carefully tucked away nest offers Swiss camps on double, triple, and quad basis all of them come with a private bath. In spite of being located at a distance of just 50 meters from the main road we not only have ample parking space available but also have an open lawn area giving our travelers the opportunity to enjoy virtually unimpeded views of some most stunning peaks such as Kedarnath, Kedar Dome, Sumeru and Chaukhamba. It is, in fact perfect for early risers or yoga enthusiasts who want to enjoy the morning tranquility. Perched at the top of the undulating mountain, lounging in the lawn or gazing up at the stars the nest is all about those post card perfect views. Specially keeping in mind minors and their families, the immersive experiences that we offer lets them get up close to the wildlife that calls Chopta their home. Learn about flora and fauna that inhabit the area, their names in gharwali, stories about them and learning how to spot the bird and animal species. Being a small hamlet Chopta doesn’t offer many dining options. However, we at Parakeet’s Nest offer our guests an in house intimate dining experience wherein our chef preparer majorly vegetarian gourmet temptations (Non vegetarian meals can be prepared on special request). Our nest is also home to our super friendly furry friends. Being pet lovers we are the only campsite to allow pets. We are not a hotel, we don’t offer hotel services or 24/7 reception, we are a fun, exploratory experience, rustic and an authentic getaway right in the middle of a Wildlife Sanctuary. However, we do try our best to accommodate any special requests our guests may have. It is a perfect place for long or short time travelers, nature lovers, spiritual-minded people, trekkers be it novice or experienced, backpackers, artists, musicians and eco friendly pals. Now more than ever, we can be your safe hideaway from this ongoing world pandemic.
Travel Not Included
We are pleased to offer you our best possible room rates as given below.
It is a perfect place for long or short time travelers, nature lovers, spiritual-minded people, trekkers be it novice or experienced, backpackers, artists, musicians and eco friendly pals. Now more than ever, we can be your safe hideaway from this ongoing world pandemic.
• Accommodation in Swiss Camps in Chopta • Meals ( All Veg): Map (Breakfast + Dinner) • Bonfire Contained - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM ( as subject to weather condition )
• Any additional expenses such as of personal nature/medical exigency. • Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel. • Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions. (Lunch can be included at an extra cost of 200/- per person per meal)
Things to Carry
- During Summers: Woollen clothing especially for the evenings, trekking pants, Jacket, trekking shoes, sun cap and sun glasses.
- During Winters: Wearing Layers is the mantra in the mountains during winters. You will need at least 5 warm layers (Insulin Layers) - which includes atleast 1 pair of inner thermals, 2 light fleece layers, 1 light sweater and 1 padded Jacket which has a hood, 2 pair of trek pants, sun cap, sun glasses, synthetic hand gloves, wollen caps, 3 pairs of woollen socks, a woollen scarf, etc.
- At least 1 litres of bottled water and instant food like cookies and cakes.
- Necessary toiletries like hand sanitizers, quick dry towels, napkins, etc.
- Extra plastic bags
- Sunglasses and lip balms.
- Waterproof rucksack and rain cover for rucksack.
- Medical kit, including any prescribed medicines
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Relevant trekking and camping gear like trekking backpack, trekking poles, ponchos/raincoat etc.
- Power Bank
We understand that plans change sometimes. If you need to cancel/reduce/amend a guaranteed reservation, please do so latest by 12 noon, 15 days prior to arrival, to avoid cancellation charges. 100% non-refundable should there be any cancellation within 15 days of arrival.
Bookings made on non-cancellable/non-amendable packages/rates cannot be cancelled/amended. On doing so, the full amount of advance paid will be treated as the cancellation fee. The same terms apply in case if the guests don’t show up.
For all bookings, other than non-cancellable, if the guest don’t show up the complete booking will be non-refundable or if they choose to check-out early, one night’s room rate, including taxes, will be charged.
No cancellations will be taken over the call or WhatsApp message. Please reply to the email of email confirmation that you have received at the time of booking regarding the cancellation.
There would be no refund provided in case there occur some problems due to government orders, harsh weather conditions, protests, landslides, or any delay due to other/any unforeseen circumstances. On the occasion of any such happenings, we have a backup plan ready most of the time and we'll be moving onto that. There are times when we would have to cancel some activities mentioned in the itinerary but it's only due to the reason that we would be bound by a circumstance that is not in our control.
If a trek/trip is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.) then the participants would be provided with a travel voucher for the same amount that can be used within 365 days of the issuance date for any package worth the same amount. (Subject to availability)
If a trek/trip has to be aborted midway due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). In that case, no refund would be provided.
Travelmite will not bear any extra expense due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.).